To use and activate the cognitive services, you need to activate your Noggle account by providing your email. Your email is your identifier in the Noggle network. The trial account activates all cognitive insight features free for 30 days. After this period, you can still use all Noggle retrieval functions. However, to continue with all insights features, you can keep the insights features activated by buying the Windows 10 store in-app activation package to continue working with all features enables.
1. Setup your account and activate your full insights features for free
After installation and first startup, Noggle will ask you to provide your email to activate your account. Once your email has been confirmed, your account is activated and registered within the Noggle network. If you have not entered your email during initial installation startup, you can do it by just using the Settings button / Account tab and pressing the “Activate trial account/insights features” button.
2. Upgrade your account after free trial period to ensure continuity for all cognitive insight features
You can upgrade your account anytime to ensure continuity for our cognitive insight features by ordering the Windows 10 store in-app purchase for our “Noggle Insights Package” by using the button “Upgrade Account” in the Settings / Account tab section. You will be forwarded to the Windows 10 store to get the insights package.
3. New application key or lost application key
After activation and registration, the application key will be known and saved by the application and is sent to you via email for your private backup. However, if you have lost/deleted the application key, you can always request a new/reset application key for your account/email by pressing the “Request new application key” button in the Settings / Account tab section. Once you have received a new application key via email, these are the steps to (re)-activate your Noggle application with all features:
- Start your Noggle client application on your desktop.
- Open the settings panel via the “settings” button in the upper right window title bar.
- Navigate to the “Account” panel.
- Enter the key in the section “USER ACCOUNT” in the field labeled “Application Key.”
- Close and restart your application.